Monday, March 23, 2009

Watchmen movie and stuff


So, I finally saw the Watchmen movie yesterday. My wife and I went and there were 4 other people in that theater. I guess the movie didn't have much staying power. But, I thought it was awesome. It gave me the same feeling as the comic. Of course, it's dark and dreary and depressing. So was the book. They took out several things and changed a few but over all I have no complaints. The actors were all good. Rorschach steals the show, I think. Although, Nite Owl was really cool, too. There were always some things that I questioned about the story. Rorschach always respected the Comedian because he saw the world as it truly was. But, the Comedian was basically a criminal getting paid by the government. Wouldn't Rorschach want to kill him?
I mean, the Comedian did lots of bad things. Some were during war-time but....ah, who knows?
Anyway, can't wait for the DVD. Rumor is that it will have a lot of extra footage. Supposed to be like 4 and a half hours long. Cool.
Well, gotta go eat something before I perish.
Hurm.



William

No comments:

Post a Comment