Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rise of the Lycans


Well, I saw this movie over the weekend and I thought it kicked ass. I love that setting anyway. Medieval, swords, armor, horses, dark forests. Throw in the supernatural horror element and wow! I thought the story was cool and in some ways more entertaining than the first two movies. Sonia looks a lot like Selene for sure. But, I guess according to the story, she is supposed to. The werewolves were cool as Hell. Jumping from tree to tree and running on all fours. Great battles, good acting. Two evil thumbs up.
In other news, I am in the process of color-correcting the pages from the next issue of Demonwolf. Soon, I will be finished and it will be ready to print.
It's supposed to be tremendously cold here tomorrow. Dammit. Isn't it Spring?
Until next time...

William Kenney

No comments:

Post a Comment