Sunday, March 15, 2009

Work in Progress

Well, the artwork for the next issue of Demonwolf is finished. The word balloons and graphic elements still have to be added. Shouldn't take too long. But now it's time to decide on a cover. I've been working several possibilities. Loosely sketching different covers directly in Photoshop. Above is one idea I like. I want to put some werewolves attacking him from below as well. We'll see how it turns out. I am also working on the script for the rest of the series. I want to work it all out before I start drawing the next issue.
I'm glad that it's starting to get warmer here now. God, I hate winter.
If you'd like, leave a comment and let me know what you think of the above image so far.
Time for lunch, gotta go.
William Kenney

No comments:

Post a Comment