Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey, I won....Awesome!!!


Well, as I said before, I entered a Watchmen art contest at Star Clipper (A very cool local comic shop). Today, I got a phone call saying I had won the grand prize. Kick ass! I wasn't even going to enter. My wife talked me into it. I guess I will listen to her next time as well. So, I want to say thanks to the people at Star Clipper who voted for me.

Secondly, I haven't seen the Watchmen movie yet. I was researching it to see if I could take my daughter to see it and after talking to a few people.....obviously not. Swinging glowing blue schlong....sex scenes....guess not. Come on, they could've covered the luminescent genitalia. I know that's how the book is, but....

I've heard a lot of good things about the movie. I know the changes they've made and I don't think it will bother me. I would've liked to see the squid-creature though. Oh well....

Watch for the next issue of my comic book, Demonwolf. Coming soon.

William Kenney

My DeviantArt page
Elevenstone Studios
William's Myspace page

No comments:

Post a Comment