Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chicago Comic-con 2009!


Anyone who plans to attend this years Chicago Comic-con is invited to stop by the Elevenstone Studios table in Artists Alley (Table 3728). Come say "Hi" to Frances Wun, Rice Eye and myself. Maybe pick up some Demonwolf comic books? The new Greater than 13 mini-comic by Rice Eye? One of our 11 x 17 art prints? These prints turned out really nice. I'm pretty happy with them. Of course, just like last year, I will be doing commissions for people and most likely some free sketches as well. It all depends how busy it is.
Commissions are always based on the amount of work I have to put into it. A simple head sketch in pencil would probably be around $20.00. If you want something inked, the price will go up. Not sure if I will be doing any color at the show.
I will have a lot of original pieces for sale as well. Some of the original art that I scanned and made the prints from will be there. Some of the penciled pages from my Demonwolf comic will be available. The pages all vary in price but I would say on average they are about $100.00 apiece.
Well, come by and visit us. We will see you there.

Chicago Comic-con Website!

William Kenney

No comments:

Post a Comment