Thursday, July 16, 2009

Artist's Alley - Chicago Comic-con 2009



What's up? Just got my table assignment for Chicago this year. I will be in Artist's Alley, table number 3728. If you are going to be there, please stop by and check out the new Demonwolf comic book. We will also have several new 11x17 prints available. Some of the images are ones that I have posted here. I will have several pieces of original art and some original pages of Demonwolf art. Want something custom drawn. Commissions are welcomed. Prices will depend on level of detail, number of characters, pencil or ink, etc....Just ask.
I've added a crazy background to my new Joker image. Can you dig it? I knew that you could.
So, things will be crazy here up until the convention. Have to make sure all is in readiness.
We received our display banner from the printer yesterday. It is a vinyl sign, around 8 feet tall with the Demonwolf character on it along with our company logo. I have to say, it looks f'in awesome. I don't think I have ever seen my art that big before. Except for a mural I painted once. But that was just an eagle and flag kinda thing. A patriotic mural that I painted right after the September 11 tragedy.
Anyway, I hope to see and meet lots of people this year. Last year was our first in Artist's Alley and I felt it was very successful. This one's gonna be even better. All of my work is miles above last year's.
Well, until later.

William Kenney

No comments:

Post a Comment